WHY CHOOSE LUXIGRAZE?
Luxigraze offers perfection all year round. Our established range of artificial grass products and accessories offers homeowners a range of options to suit their needs, budget and style. There’s a wide choice of both pile heights and depths, so whether you are looking for that ‘freshly cut grass’ look or something longer to achieve a spring meadow look, there is something for every family.
- Versatile Can be used in a wide range of applications, to improve the look of any outdoor space.
- Excellent Drainage: Pre-punched for drainage, making it highly permeable (in most cases it drains more effectively than natural grass, and it dries out quicker too!).
- More Natural Look: Luxigraze Artificial Grasses consist of a multi-tone green pile, with brown thatch, providing a realistic appearance, which is soft and lush underfoot.
- Ideal for Children & Pets: Luxigraze provides a safe and clean alternative to natural grass whilst putting s top to the never-ending struggle to keep pets clean.
- No Grass Pollen: With zero pollen count, Luxigraze will not set off any dreaded hayfever symptoms!
- Longer Lasting: Luxigraze is supplied with a 10 Year UV Guarantee. It is extremely hard wearing, long-lasting and should withstand regular use, even areas of high traffic.
- Low Maintenance: No mowing, no watering, no mud!
- High Quality Backing: Holds the grass blades in place, preventing them from being pulled out, providing enhanced grass strength.
- Environmental Credentials: Reduces the use of water and chemicals in the garden, as there is no need to water it, or use pesticides or fertilisers, which can be harmful to the environment. This also reduces the maintenance costs, saving on the water bill. Insects can also thrive in the lush and dense surrounds of artificial grass (without encountering mower blades)
For great pre-purchase tips and post installation care and advice, we strongly recommend you read our Guide To Understanding & Installing Luxigraze. Visit the Knowledge Hub for more information.
We recommend that you roll out the artificial grass and leave to settle, for a minimum of 24 hours, before installing, to allow the grass to relax and acclimatise.
Product sizes, weights and coverages are nominal.
Each order is cut from the same batch to ensure colour consistency. Please be aware that if you place multiple orders there could be a slight colour variation.
Pile direction needs to be taken into consideration when measuring, planning and installing.
All of the Luxigraze Artificial Grasses are supplied in 2m and 4m widths, cut to your required length (to the nearest 10cm). Please note there is a minimum order of 1m length.
For further information on Luxigraze we recommend you visit our Knowledge Hub.